Here’s Where to Find Cincinnati’s Top 10 Favorite Local Coffee Shops
CityBeat has been in the business of curating the Best Of Cincinnati for more than two decades, highlighting the city’s most outstanding selections in Eats, Shops & Services, Music & Nightlife and more. And the responsibility of selecting these exceptional entities is divided between our readers and staff.
This year, more than 900,000 votes were tallied to determine our Reader Picks — and readers logged on to the ballot site to vote for their favorites in a slew of categories, including Best Local Coffeehouse.
Cincinnati's coffee shop game is strong, almost as strong as that dark stuff they fill your cup up with. Cincinnatian's have big opinions when it comes to where they get their daily fix. Many factors may have come into play when readers placed their votes; proximity to home or work, best pastries, a solid cold brew, whatever the reasoning may be, these are Cincinnati's chosen ones. May their coffee steam guide our path to a perkier morning.
1. Coffee Emporium | 110 E. Central Parkway, Downtown
2. College Hill Coffee Company | 6128 Hamilton Ave. #1, College Hill
3. Carabello Coffee | 107 E. Ninth St., Newport
4. Deeper Roots Coffee | 3056 Madison Road, Oakley / 1814 Race St., OTR
5. Collective Espresso | 207 Woodward St., OTR / 4037 Hamilton Ave., Northside
6. Lookout Joe | 15 W. Seventh St., Downtown / 3181 Linwood Ave., Mt. Lookout
7. Reality Tuesday Cafe | 1518 Dixie Highway, Park Hills
8. Sidewinder Coffee | 4181 Hamilton Ave., Northside
9. 1215 Wine Bar & Coffee Lab | 1512 Vine St., OTR
10. Luckman Coffee Company | 5200 Beechmont Ave., Anderson / 8298 Clough Pike, Anderson